Sunday, January 22, 2012

One Winter Day

So this has been a very interesting week, although I'm not sure why I'm surprised, as Idaho weather is very unpredictable.
We have had no snow this whole winter, I'm not complaining, I have been loving the 40 degree weather but we desperately do need the moisture so for this snow storm I am truly grateful.
Our week started out with this first picture, no snow, Kenzie and daddy playing on her toy....the next few pictures show what it looked like by Thursday! LOVE IT!!
We had so much fun playing outside, Kenzie loved every minute of it. The only way I could coax her inside after her snow suit was soaked was to bribe her with hot chocolate, yummy.....then we just hung out on the couch and watched the snow plows go by...so fun, and such happy times for me and my girl.










0 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP